New I.T. Guru, Dr. Paul Asante Danquah Joins HCC Faculty
HCC is blessed with a new IT expert, Dr. Paul Asante Danquah. The young IT professional has over 18 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with specialization in Information Security.
While interacting with students and faculty at HCC’s “Time with a Young Achiever” session, Dr. Paul Asante Danquah mentioned the vast array of opportunities in the field of IT which students could position themselves to take advantage of.
He holds a BSc in Computing, MSc in Information Security and a PhD in IT (Specialized in Cybercrime) from the University of Greenwich, UK, Anglia Ruskin University, UK and Open University Malaysia respectively.
Dr. Paul Danquah has worked in various capacities over the years, including:
- programmer with Soft Company Limited (now Soft Tribe)
- network engineer at Africa Online Ghana and Net Africa Ghana Limited (now Discoverytel Ltd)
- IT Manager at Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration(GIMPA)
- deputy director of IT at University of Professional Studies Accra(UPSA)
- lecturer at various Universities in Ghana
Dr. Danquah is founder of and currently serving as the Technical Director for IT Council Limited.
He has various industry certifications which include: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Data Center Infrastructure Expert (DCIE), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
He loves to solve problems, research, lecture and train.